XF 1.5 Quick questions

MirandaSings

Hi, if you create someone an Administrator/Super administrator, can they change the primary Super Administrator or any other people that are admin's password?

So for example I'm the primary superadmin, can another admin or super admin change my password or any of the admin's passwords?

Also is there gonna be a feature to block a person? Like I know they have the ignore feature but I mean a block feature where you won't be able to see their profile at all (similar to facebook and other media sites) and also not see what they post.

Thanks =)

An administrator, even with all admin options in the ACP, can't edit any details of a super administrator. Only super administrators can edit other super administrators.

There is no block feature, only ignore.

Do not bump threads unless you have something else to add to the discussion. Related to this, resources should not be bumped with updates unless the update is legitimate. Updates for the primary purpose of bumping the resource will be removed. Additionally, replying to discussions which have been inactive for several months or longer should be avoided unless you have something of value to add.

Terms of Service and Rules | XenForo Community

if you didn't see the interval of when I bumped the thread, then you shouldn't be quoting that. I'm bumping it because I want assistance, is that so much to ask for?

Last edited:
The rule still applies.

Have you considered that no-one actually knows the answer to your question, especially as it's only a screenshot and no other details about it?

Also this thread really isn't 'quick questions' anymore. I suggest you post new threads for further questions in the appropriate forums.

On the bumping note, I agree with @Martok. You posted your question in post #6 yesterday at 5:13 AM (PDT) and followed it with two bumps:
  • Yesterday at 4:43 PM (PDT)
  • Yesterday at 11:00 PM (PDT)

Should wait at least 24 hours before bumping. :)

In any case, I'm not exactly sure what it is you're asking. Can you elaborate (in a new thread like Martok suggested)?

Top Bottom