Question Threads

Question Threads 2.1.2

No permission to download
Would you consider adding the question and answer schema? It'll add some nice looking snippets to Google searches:

For example:

Can you provide an error text?
It didn't show error.
After upgraded to Xenforo 2.0.11, I don't see the "Best answer" button in threads appear any more. In the past it has a conflict with Content ratings for XF2 (of Xon) and I had to add it beside "Quote" button (thread bar) and it worked. But now I don't see the button "Best answer".

Maybe I need to check on the template.

Hmm. Yes, you should check the template. Also, it might be not XenForo 2.0.11 upgrade, Xon's Content ratings had a lot of updates recently. Maybe some of them break "Best answer" button. :unsure:

Hmm. Yes, you should check the template. Also, it might be not XenForo 2.0.11 upgrade, Xon's Content ratings had a lot of updates recently. Maybe some of them break "Best answer" button. :unsure:
I have just tried disabled Content ratings addon of Xon and your button appears.
Can you add your "Best answer" button beside "Quote" button from Xenforo as default?
I checked your addon and it added to "Like" button by default which can cause some conflicts.

Ok. I will see what I can do, but only after Criteria Builder release. Right now, I can help you with this problem via conversations if you want to.

@CMTV A compatibility report for you - For anyone using @AndyB's "Similar threads" add-on, the QT_thread_list_macros_prompt template modification needs a higher value execution order, otherwise similar threads are not shown when creating a new quick thread.

Top Bottom