Quality XF Designers Wanted !!

ExpertPixels.com

Hey all,

If there are any full time Webmasters / Designs who have extensive XF knowledge please shoot me a PM for further info..

Basically i am looking to launch a "Premium Designs" business / website and i really would like to cater for XF, Ive personally not worded with XF for a good 9 months and have focused on other platforms such as WP, IPB etc etc.. but am looking at getting back into XF (provided we get some good news regarding the XF lawsuit etc)..

Anyways i wont go into great detail here, but if you are a serious / quality designer i would really love to hear from you ASAP.. Please provide some examples / info about yourself / average time online per day etc.. just some basic background info so i can suss you out somewhat before spilling all my ideas to you.. But i do have 10+ Webmaster / SEO experience and many many successful sites / projects over the years..

I really am looking for a small but dedicated team of quality designers to join me for this project, I do look forward to hearing from anyone who may be interested. Thanks.

Regards, Darren

Cheers Adam Howard !!

Will try posting over there, hopefully i can find some like minded people interested in teaming up to produce some killer XF Styles.

EDIT: As i am currently not a license holder i am unable to post in that thread / section.. I will see what happens with the law suit crap before purchasing a license.

Regards, Darren

Top Bottom