1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purchase and Installation of Addons

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by AnthonyManly, Sep 15, 2015.

1. AnthonyManly

AnthonyManly New Member

Hi guys,

please let me know if this has been posted elsewhere - wondering if you purchase to have you guys install and select 2 of the add ons, for example, does the $50 installation fee include the installation of the add ons?

thanks
    Anthony
    SelfManagedBusiness.com

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The official installation service covers the XenForo software and official add-ons, such as the Media Gallery, Resource Manager, and Enhanced Search*, it doesn't include the installation of third party add-ons and styles.

*Additional server software and configuration is required for ES, which is outside the scope of the installation service.

3. AnthonyManly

AnthonyManly New Member

4. AnthonyManly

AnthonyManly New Member

Hi Brogran,

also wondering if you can help me understand if there is an integration available between Xenforo and Ontraport?

thanks
    Anthony
    SelfManagedBusiness.com

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Integration with third party applications typically requires custom development (a bridge) of some sort.

I'm not aware of anything related to Ontraport (never heard of it), but you can check the resources just in case: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/