PromotionForum - ForumPromotion, Webmaster & Admin Forum

Alexander.

What is PromotionForum? - Have you heard about PromotionForum? PromotionForum is the best webmaster forum for free website advertising for community administrators! We welcome all website owners, including but not limited to blog web admins, forums, and website owners. PromotionForum offers free advertising options for web admins, including a unique marketplace, posting services, promotional directory, and much more to help you gain free website traffic!

It's easy to register on PromotionForum by clicking on this registration link. We are running on XenForo, a premium forum software that enables forum owners to customize while enabling their boards to look visually appealing. PromotionForum was started this month after we noticed one of our competitors, unfortunately, suffered web hosting issues resulting in the community being offline. We are filling the gap in the industry and proving webmasters with an alternative for ForumPromotion and a community we are proud to call the best webmaster forum.

We hope to see you at PromotionForum.

Last edited:
I’m going to make a few suggestions and general comments, do with them as you will.

1) This is not the best web master and admin forum, not by a long shot.
2) The theme is well designed, but your modifications seem half baked. For example, your top advertising banner isn’t nicely aligned.
3) The Blatant copying of your main competitor is the reason why nobody will give your website a serious look. The fact you have copied the name, a lot of the node structure and even the slogan just makes me feel very uncomfortable. Ethically, there is nothing wrong with competition but you have crossed a lot of moral boundaries IMO and that makes me think as an admin that you cannot be trusted.

This whole situation is a little uncomfortable and I’m not even affiliated with the actual ForumPromotion.net.

Why not at least come up with an original name...?

I’m going to make a few suggestions and general comments, do with them as you will.

1) This is not the best web master and admin forum, not by a long shot.
2) The theme is well designed, but your modifications seem half baked. For example, your top advertising banner isn’t nicely aligned.
3) The Blatant copying of your main competitor is the reason why nobody will give your website a serious look. The fact you have copied the name, a lot of the node structure and even the slogan just makes me feel very uncomfortable. Ethically, there is nothing wrong with competition but you have crossed a lot of moral boundaries IMO and that makes me think as an admin that you cannot be trusted.

This whole situation is a little uncomfortable and I’m not even affiliated with the actual ForumPromotion.net.

Why not at least come up with an original name...?

Hi Lee,

Allow me a moment to go through each of your bullet points. Before I do, I appreciate your feedback, and I will listen to unbiased concerns to improve the community:

• We are not claiming we are the best webmaster or best admin forum. We are using the slogan for SEO and SEO optimization reasons to help organic traffic to our new community.
  • Are you referring to 728x90 advertise here banner? Is there anything else you've noticed that could do with some tweaking on ForumPromotion?
  • There hasn't been any copying, and this includes the nodes. None of the node titles or descriptions have been directly copied and pasted from forumpromotion.net (as for the slogan, we are using it for SEO reasons, as explained above).
  • The only reason we have copied the domain name "forumpromotion" is that it's a popular search term and, subsequently, can be a goldmine when it comes to organic search engine traffic. We plan to rebrand to a unique webmaster identity once we've kickstarted through Search Engines.
Thank you for your input,
Alex

That is definitely a copied website. Here is the original:
This link is to the internet archive and shows you have copied name, colours, forum nodes, etc.

Is it true that you were banned from the original website before you started this copycat?
The original is down due to an ongoing DDoS ever since.

I don't believe that this behaviour is within the law nor the license agreements of the various software you use. @Pixel Exit @XenConcept @Jaxel @DragonByte Tech

The original is down due to an ongoing DDoS ever since.
Yep ! Weird...

Legal Disclaimer: We'd like to add that we are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ForumPromotion.net. In addition, various measures have been taken to ensure adherence to Copyright/Infringement laws to guarantee that the service we are providing doesn't breach any copyright regulations. Such measures including no content on ForumPromotion have been copied or replicated in any manner from ForumPromotion.net making our service lawful!
And this sounds like an admission...

Can people please stop reporting this thread.

We're all aware of the situation but we're not the internet police and we have no control over sites being copied in terms of appearance, layout, content, etc.

We're also not going to investigate claims made on third party sites - we have no knowledge of, nor involvement with, any parties involved.

I suspect the community at large will do a good enough job of dealing with this situation.

And this sounds like an admission...
Certainly does. Sounds like somebody who knows they are doing wrong and is desperately trying to cover it up.

FWIW on a third party site, I suggested to the owner that I should register the alternatives to their other website: bizdustry.net, etc. Within a couple of hours, the owner had registered them himself. That tells me he knows what he is doing is wrong...

Certainly does. Sounds like somebody who knows they are doing wrong and is desperately trying to cover it up.

FWIW on a third party site, I suggested to the owner that I should register the alternatives to their other website: bizdustry.net, etc. Within a couple of hours, the owner had registered them himself. That tells me he knows what he is doing is wrong...
You can't, as I own them
Thank you everyone for your feedback :)

I suspect the community at large will do a good enough job of dealing with this situation.
I agree. It doesn't take long for misdeeds of this nature to spread far and wide across the Internet. From what I've read elsewhere the original .net site should soon be back online and I've no doubt it will benefit in the long run from the added exposure this little bit of drama has created.

I like the design. But personally I would never copy someone’s domain name, no matter how good SEO is, creating own brand is the key to success. I would recommend to change the domain name, or use prefixes or suffixes to create new domain name, or domain name generator tools. But that’s my personal opinion only.

First will affect your site reputation, no matter how much you’ll invest in ads. And second, doesn’t look professional at all.

You could create your own brand which will have more chances to be successful.

I am not 100% sure on what you and FP have going on. But, I respected that you took the high road and just focused on your own website/forum. I also didn’t think it was a you laying the ddos because of your focus on your forum.

At this point I lost a bit of respect for you and your forum. This is blatant copying of ForumPromotion.net and I’m not a big fan of FP either. My involvement was more the marketplace when Fergal owned it.

There are many new admin forums popping up recently, what makes yours any different? What will you offer that other admin forums don’t offer? How will you bring in the traffic/users? It just looks like FP.net but with less content/members. Why would I choose to use your services over theirs?

There are many new admin forums popping up recently, what makes yours any different? What will you offer that other admin forums don’t offer? How will you bring in the traffic/users? It just looks like FP.net but with less content/members. Why would I choose to use your services over theirs?
ForumPromotion.net is currently out of service foreseeable future, that's why. We also offer the ability to accumulate USD$, and pay more money per post and per topic to our package team members who complete posts for blogs/forums that have requested our service.

We've recently reached 1,000 posts and launched our package service!

Top Bottom