Forum Admin Forum is now Discuss Communities

Unfortunately, Firefox still isn't happy with the site, as below. Chrome, Edge and Brave, which all use the Chrome engine, look normal though. But, believe me, if Firefox says there's a problem, there is. Dunno why the others don't notice it.

I recommend that you install Firefox for this testing so you can see this first hand. Basically, there's content on that page that isn't being encrypted, but I don't know how to pin down which it is, although it's likely to be a graphic somewhere. Turning off the pop-up blocker doesn't make any difference.

Anyone know how to find the offending element?

1692651957940.png

Nailed it! Hit F12 on Firefox, then click on Console and it tells you which it is. See screenshot below. It's an unencrypted .png file. A picture file, I knew it.

1692652645863.png

Thank you!

I think it should be fixed now.

I do have image proxy and link proxy enabled. I added my own key (randomly generated) as well.

I appreciate your help @FTL

I do have image proxy and link proxy enabled. I added my own key (randomly generated) as well.
There's a post over there where an image I linked to on my site gives a broken link image (gigantic one at that)....
Not sure if it's all related or not.. but same issue happens on the XF site and they use the proxy also... so I'm still trying to trouble shoot on my end.

AFAIK, I'm not blocking any image requests inbound, and what few places I can share direct links to images from my site to using their image share editor icon (surprisingly, a lot of them don't accept the format XF provides it in) seem to work fine.
The weird thing is... the images DO show up when inserting them via the editor.. it's only once you save the post it breaks.

1692658664091.webp

There's a post over there where an image I linked to on my site gives a broken link image (gigantic one at that)....
Not sure if it's all related or not.. but same issue happens on the XF site and they use the proxy also... so I'm still trying to trouble shoot on my end.

AFAIK, I'm not blocking any image requests inbound, and what few places I can share direct links to images from my site to using their image share editor icon (surprisingly, a lot of them don't accept the format XF provides it in) seem to work fine.
The weird thing is... the images DO show up when inserting them via the editor.. it's only once you save the post it breaks.

View attachment 290163
Fixed it by adjusting the settings on image proxy

Top Bottom