Forum Promotion: Best Webmaster, Admin, & Internet Marketing Forum

Cam!

Hi guys,

Have you heard about Forum Promotion? We've been around since 2007, but it seems like there's still plenty of individuals that don't know of our existence. Our tagline these days is "Best Webmaster, Admin, & Internet Marketing Forum," as you can see in the title of this topic. In general, we've typically always been known as a pioneer as far as promotion forums are concerned. We were on phpBB for a very long time, but we have now been on XenForo for the last couple of years. We're still currently on XF1, but we're in the process of figuring out how to get to XF2. We've got a number of custom features, so it won't be the simplest process in the world.

If you're looking to promote your XenForo forum somewhere, I'd encourage you to check out Forum Promotion. We've always been focused on providing individuals with the perfect platform to share their communities with each other. We have a number of services that we offer, whether that's posting packages, website reviews, or different types of advertising opportunities. We also regularly have different contests and competitions, including our Community of the Month competition (monthly), and our Site Battle Madness competition (annually).

Anyways, I'd love to hear feedback from the XenForo community regarding our forum. As far as individuals reading this topic, I'd love to know if you are already familiar with us? Is "Forum Promotion" a completely new thing to you? Or are you a registered member that has become inactive? If you are, how can we get you back on our forum? Thanks, and I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Regards,
Cameron

I’ve been a member of your forums for a while and generally love it there. The theme fits your purpose. I found you guys through google and think it’s a good idea you have advertised yourselves on here too as you say not many know about it. Thanks for sharing!

I’ve been a member of your forums for a while and generally love it there. The theme fits your purpose. I found you guys through google and think it’s a good idea you have advertised yourselves on here too as you say not many know about it. Thanks for sharing!

Glad to hear it. If you have any feedback for us, I'd love to hear it.

Very hard to read:

Unfortunately, the little static homepage that we have set up at the moment isn't mobile friendly. That's one of the things we'll be getting fixed. We're going to go back to having our blog on the homepage, instead of a static page.

Hey interesting site you have @2787cmt I just racked up some posts tonight and I'm enjoying posting on your site quite a bit. Seems to be a friendly community. I also posted about my site Mind Piff. My username is TopSilver on there. I will probably be active from time to time. The site has a really nice look and feel to it. Quite appealing. Thanks for having me

May i know what theme you are using?

We are currently using a custom style that was originally designed on phpBB, and then eventually converted over to XenForo.

Hey interesting site you have @2787cmt I just racked up some posts tonight and I'm enjoying posting on your site quite a bit. Seems to be a friendly community. I also posted about my site Mind Piff. My username is TopSilver on there. I will probably be active from time to time. The site has a really nice look and feel to it. Quite appealing. Thanks for having me

We're very glad to have you part of our community! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to improve your experience there. Hope to see you around!

I have been on your forum many times in the past, under a new name because I usually cant remember my username and/or have access to my e-mail that I signed up with. Great to see you have updated to xF - in my honest opinion I think to be a leader in promotion, and best webmaster/admin internet marketing forum you need to be on or near using the best software so am very happy to see you have stepped up.

Also very good to see, despite a couple small issues, that the conversion is coming along well! I may need to come back when I finally finish my site - it's kinda a work in progress and work on it when I have spare time type of thing right now!

Please do keep up the good work!

I have been on your forum many times in the past, under a new name because I usually cant remember my username and/or have access to my e-mail that I signed up with. Great to see you have updated to xF - in my honest opinion I think to be a leader in promotion, and best webmaster/admin internet marketing forum you need to be on or near using the best software so am very happy to see you have stepped up.

Also very good to see, despite a couple small issues, that the conversion is coming along well! I may need to come back when I finally finish my site - it's kinda a work in progress and work on it when I have spare time type of thing right now!

Please do keep up the good work!

If you have any information in regards to your old account, we will do whatever we can to get you back into that account. Feel free to send me a PM. :)

I'm also a member there. Won some site cash after winning a site battle and got excellent reviews. Love the place :love:

It's a delight to have you as a member of our community. Hope all is well. :)

What add on do you use for your onsite cash system?

We're still on XF1 at the moment, so we're using this: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-credits-shop.4018/

I like the forum design, can i ask which advertising addon you are using, I really like the way the advertising page is laid out, very easy to use.

The only thing I can criticise is the home page url rather than just being your site title has /forum/home after it.

Top Bottom