Forum Promotion: Best Webmaster, Admin, & Internet Marketing Forum

I like the forum design, can i ask which advertising addon you are using, I really like the way the advertising page is laid out, very easy to use.

The only thing I can criticise is the home page url rather than just being your site title has /forum/home after it.

Are you referring to this: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/guide/advertise/ ?

We sell advertising spots through an ad marketplace called BuySellAds. Have you heard of that? That set up is something that BuySellAds provides to its publishers, so we can sell ad spots in the marketplace, and on our own site as well.

We are still working out all of the kinks, but we have finally upgraded from XenForo 1.5 to XenForo 2.1. We introduced a new light style and dark style with this change. Also, we've got a number of new features, such as our Discord integration, for example. Let me know how you guys feel about all of these changes. :)

Things have been slow around FP lately. Does anyone have any suggestions for us to get things going again? As a whole, it seems like we've all kind of gone on autopilot. There's a lack of energy around our community. We've done competitions/contests. We've upgraded the forum. We've gotten a new style.

What are some other things we could be doing? I'd say it's a safe assumption that the bulk of individuals around this community are fellow forum administrators, so you guys are exactly who I am trying to get involved over on FP. What is preventing you from becoming a part of FP? How can we get you over to Forum Promotion?

We've made some changes to our paid advertising opportunities. Prices have been reduced. You can now purchase a 728x90 leaderboard ad at the top center of the forum for only $20.00 a month. This will be in a rotation with four other banners. We sell these advertisement spots through BuySellAds ad marketplace. Check out our Advertise page.

If anyone has any questions/comments/suggestions regarding this new paid advertising set up, I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)

We made some major changes to our posting packages, which you can read about here. It was once just a service solely fulfilled by our Package Team, but now we're looking to introduce some incentives to get regular members of our community interested in partaking in posting packages as well.

What do you use for the homepage articles?

That is XPress, which is a WordPress integration add-on by ThemeHouse.

I'm finding the site keeps going down a lot recently?

I believe we've had three different issues where the site went down for a little bit over the last six months. One issue was the process of changing hosts, one issue was a technical mistake on my side, and the other was upgrading to XF 2.2. Beyond that, there haven't been any issues that I'm aware of. Obviously we'd love to be able to make changes and perform maintenance with little to no downtime (our goal), and that's why we have a staging forum of sorts. Unfortunately, it seems like there is some sort of hiccup that causes an extended delay each and every time. I blame the size of our database. Nothing is ever smooth sailing. :P

This is a really good site for admins to congregate and bounce ideas off each other snd discuss software. Really friendly community.

It is a delight to have you part of our community. It's awesome having an XF guru like yourself around. You bring a lot of knowledge and wisdom to the mix. Thanks for everything that you've been doing for FP. :)

Comparing to TAZ where members are rude to you and aren't allowing free speech. This site does better and seems that members are more friendly.

That is such a great thing to read. We don't have a "Faust" over at FP though. What is your username over there, if you don't mind me asking? I am Cam, as you may know.

It's a pleasure to have you at FP. :D

It is a delight to have you part of our community. It's awesome having an XF guru like yourself around. You bring a lot of knowledge and wisdom to the mix. Thanks for everything that you've been doing for FP. :)

That is such a great thing to read. We don't have a "Faust" over at FP though. What is your username over there, if you don't mind me asking? I am Cam, as you may know.

It's a pleasure to have you at FP. :D

I'm registered under different nickname after what happened on TAZ. But i can't change my nickname on your forum.

I was a little bit addicted to FP and had to take time away but signed back up yesterday and found the same old friendly bunch. Fun and friendly forum to hang on.

Top Bottom