Forum Promotion: Best Webmaster, Admin, & Internet Marketing Forum

We continue to try and get back into the groove of things. We are accepting submissions for Community of the Month once again. This has been extended to count for both January and February.

Hi guys,

Have you heard about Forum Promotion? We've been around since 2007, but it seems like there's still plenty of individuals that don't know of our existence. Our tagline these days is "Best Webmaster, Admin, & Internet Marketing Forum," as you can see in the title of this topic. In general, we've typically always been known as a pioneer as far as promotion forums are concerned. We were on phpBB for a very long time, but we have now been on XenForo for the last couple of years. We're still currently on XF1, but we're in the process of figuring out how to get to XF2. We've got a number of custom features, so it won't be the simplest process in the world.

If you're looking to promote your XenForo forum somewhere, I'd encourage you to check out Forum Promotion. We've always been focused on providing individuals with the perfect platform to share their communities with each other. We have a number of services that we offer, whether that's posting packages, website reviews, or different types of advertising opportunities. We also regularly have different contests and competitions, including our Community of the Month competition (monthly), and our Site Battle Madness competition (annually).

Anyways, I'd love to hear feedback from the XenForo community regarding our forum. As far as individuals reading this topic, I'd love to know if you are already familiar with us? Is "Forum Promotion" a completely new thing to you? Or are you a registered member that has become inactive? If you are, how can we get you back on our forum? Thanks, and I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Regards,
Cameron
Hi Cameron.
I have just now opened my new webmasters and community website for all types of skills and knowledge, Webmaster, Gamers, Graphic Artists, Freelancers, PC Experts (Geeks) i have based my site on the original design of wjunction from 20 years ago running vBulletin V3.8.6 and i have designed it on Xenforo V2.2.8 with UI.X theme and it runs flawlessly, i must say Xenforo is one of, if not the best and fastest platforms i have been on.

My aim is to bring all this talent together in 1 place, I even have all guests able to freely chat on the chatbox so that they can speak with Staff and members if they want to ask us something before they register.

I would like to have a private chat with you about this, so if you can PM me with your skype details or other chat platform details that would be great. My site is WJunctions take a look around and get the feel of the place, i am sure you will be surprised.

Regards.
UGTeam

Last edited:
Hi Cameron.
I have just now opened my new webmasters and community website for all types of skills and knowledge, Webmaster, Gamers, Graphic Artists, Freelancers, PC Experts (Geeks) i have based my site on the original design of wjunction from 20 years ago running vBulletin V3.8.6 and i have designed it on Xenforo V2.2.8 with UI.X theme and it runs flawlessly, i must say Xenforo is one of, if not the best and fastest platforms i have been on.

My aim is to bring all this talent together in 1 place, I even have all guests able to freely chat on the chatbox so that they can speak with Staff and members if they want to ask us something before they register.

I would like to have a private chat with you about this, so if you can PM me with your skype details or other chat platform details that would be great. My site is WJunctions take a look around and get the feel of the place, i am sure you will be surprised.

Regards.
UGTeam

You're welcome to message me, but we shouldn't be hijacking my advertisement topic linking everyone to your own site. Thanks.

@Cameron Taylor - is there a writeup of the long history of FP? I'd be curious to read it.

This little essay was written by a member when we reached one million posts. Hard to believe that was over nine years ago. I don't think any of us have written anything more recent. FP has so much history, dating back to 2007. Personally, I didn't even discover FP until 2010, so I missed out on a portion of that history myself.

It's a great community. 15 years in the making. I'm very proud to be a part of it.

In other news, our Site Battle Madness competition is now live! Come and vote. :D

I just wanna say I am over at FP a lot. Great forum and community.

I am curious. What add on do you use for the website directory where users can submit their sites?

It might just have to time out on its own. 🤬
Odd thing is we don’t even have CF rate limiting enabled. 🤷‍♂️

I’ve not worked much with CF so it’s all new territory to me.

Top Bottom