Resource icon

Profile Posts with BB Codes 2.0

No permission to download
@xfrocks @AlexT
I want to use Two addons "Widget Framework" and :"profile posts with bb codes" for my forum
But they are in conflict.
Member card does not display and i don't edit post profile.
So I either have to turn off utilities.
That I do not want.

I'm using this with both Widget Framework and profile post with bb codes.... I have no conflicts from either.

The only odd thing I noticed is if I allow all bb code.... Videos in the members card are not responsive. Simple enough to just use the white list option, but of course then you have no videos in your profile card.

But this isn't a big issue and I can live without it.

I'm using this with both Widget Framework and profile post with bb codes.... I have no conflicts from either.

The only odd thing I noticed is if I allow all bb code.... Videos in the members card are not responsive. Simple enough to just use the white list option, but of course then you have no videos in your profile card.

But this isn't a big issue and I can live without it.

link me to a one with a video, Ill see if there is something that can be done that isn't overly complicated.

Looks like a CSS bug causing the content in the quote to be shifted to the left. Strange. Are you using a custom theme?

YouTube videos don't display full in profile comments. The video box is half cut since the video is wider than the comment space.

hello @AlexT ,
When I install addon this
I can not edit my post.It does not appear Poup OverlayTrigger to edit.
I've run a direct link to edit the post, but it displayed white web page

1.webp

Why?
Can You help me?

hello, first of all it's great! then I ask you permission to post the French translation I made on xenfrench.com because with this translation there will be files of this add-on

hello, first of all it's great! then I ask you permission to post the French translation I made on xenfrench.com because with this translation there will be files of this add-on
Post them in the Resources section, and mark clearly that your translation is for this addon.

This addon conflicts with the xenforo's profile tagging.

You can't tag anyone in profiles with this addon enabled. And it messes up previous tags as well.

Please update it, thanks.

Hi, I am currently working on another non-XF-related project. As I am planning on switching over my forum to XF next, I will certainly also update any addons that I have posted so far.

Top Bottom