XF 1.4 Profile page width adjustment

m3commish

I am trying to adjust ONLY the width of the profile page. I don't want to adjust any other component to the forum but the profile page. I have tried searching this out .. but can't find where to do it. :/ Thank you so much!

The template name is member_view so you can target that, but it's not clear what you are trying to do.

Are you trying to make the whole page width different from the rest of the site?
Or just the sidebar for example?

For that particular page, @Brogan, the profile page .. or container or whatever its called. Reason being, I've got the profile bg image add-on ... and it's pretty much an ineffective add-on when on 'that page' it fills the screen out. I would like to shorten the width so that I can see at least some of the bg image -- all the while, not messing with any of the rest of the site width itself.

Attachments

• 43.webp
    43.webp
    60 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Hi,

I'm not sure what you're trying to reproduce, but try to add this in the "EXTRA.css" template of your style:
Code:
.member_view#content .pageContent
{
    padding: 10px 0;
}

.member_view#content .pageContent
{
padding: 10px 0;
}

I've tried messing with this having placed it in the EXTRA.css. However, it didn't adjust anything. .. I messed with the px size, but to no avail. :/

M3L Community

Last edited:
Is there what you're after?

Code:
.member_view .pageWidth
{
max-width: 1000px;
}

It'll set the width of just the member view page to a certain max-width

That's perfect @Russ .. how can i get it centered in the page though? It moves it all over to the left. Actually, now that I think of it .. the menu bar may prohibit this ..

Or maybe we could ... I just need the body of content centered . .. .where the nav bar could stay put?

Attachments

• sf.webp
    sf.webp
    91.9 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom