Cannot reproduce  Profile information does not save in Chrome

jadmperry

I updated my personal information a few times but whenever I would refresh or return to my site, the information was gone. I did this on Chrome. After thinking about it a bit, I tried again in IE8 and it saved without problem.

This sounds suspiciously like a cached javascript issue, could you clear all cached and temporary files and see if you still have the problem? Mike and I both use Chrome with no issue whatsoever.

Strangest thing....this morning when I logged back in, all the updates are gone. It is like it takes it, then deletes it after (or, maybe it is just a privacy setting that I am missing and it is not displaying?). In my recent activity, for example, it shows that I set my homepage....but the information tab is empty. I will play around with it a bit and see what is up.

Yeah, I don't know how/why it happened...seemed to resolve though, after the next day, I re-input the information and it "sticked." I would normally just think it was probably my fault/operator error, but it was so strange, I can't think why it would have happened.

Anyway, it seems to be a non/problem or a transient issue. Will post again if it recurs.

Top Bottom