Fixed Profile Cards Error

Ranger375

I didnt see this as reported...but clicking on a member card on here (1.1) comes back all distorted. I'm rocking firefox 3.6 here at work :D

works in safari 5.1 and chrome 14 and firefox 5.
I don't have 3.6 anymore, too old and slow.

I don't think that much has changed there. Can we see a screenshot? It could actually be a video card issue that's being exposed by this.

That could be an old FF issue then. Now that I think about it, we're using updated libraries here.

Conversely, I must mention that FF is on 6.0 now :)

That could be an old FF issue then. Now that I think about it, we're using updated libraries here.

Conversely, I must mention that FF is on 6.0 now :)

haha, I hear that. I'm at work using their rarely updated browsers(n) At home this wouldn't be an issue :D

I hope this is fixed. Just because Firefox is on crazy version numbers - they'll be on v20 soon - doesn't mean the browser is very old. Many of us hold back due to bugs like not being able to close by double clicking top left in Firefox, or due to addons not working. Not one of my addons works with v6!

just update Firefox to the latest version...simples! :) I'm on Firefox 7.0, and no issues!
I do however realize the pain, that by updating your FF browser, some 'Paid' add-ons such as RoboForm, may fail to work, and that may cost you, but for this OP issue, it solves it!:cool:

Works nice in Iceweasel 7.0.1... it's shipped with debian testing but I managed to install it in debian stable.

Anyway it would be interesting to be able to disable the sprites in the profile card to get full compatibility.

Top Bottom