Problems with xcache

Kentarok

Again I have problems with xcache and the hosting. The did not want to set it as xcache xenforo says.

The problem I have now is when you login to your account. When I returned to the forum not show logged. Disabling xcache the problem is resolved. I have also found that not all fluid is should the forum, when I have xcache enabled in the configuration.

What I can do to fix this problem?

Have you set Xenforo to cache the settings in xcache as well? xcache is an opcode cacher, and should cache the php pages. Are you also setting xcache for the back end cache mechanism?

On your server, how are you running php? DSO / FCGI / suPHP?

Have you set Xenforo to cache the settings in xcache as well? xcache is an opcode cacher, and should cache the php pages. Are you also setting xcache for the back end cache mechanism?

On your server, how are you running php? DSO / FCGI / suPHP?

My hosting said ITK. Xenforo as well configured. My hosting said ITK. XenForo settings right. I am attaching what I put in the config.

Code:
$config['cache'] = array(
    'enabled' => true,
    'frontend' => 'Core',
    'frontendOptions' => array(
            'caching' => true,
            'automatic_serialization' => false,
            'cache_id_prefix' => 'xf_aaa',
            'lifetime' => 18000
    ),
    'backend' => 'Xcache',
    'backendOptions' => array(),
    'cacheSessions' => true
);

I have sites with vbulletin and I have the same problem.

Some parameters have changed to better match the xcache. But when in active XenForo xcache, the page takes longer than the active. The difference is about 200ms. How is it possible?

Solved. The problem was xcache configuration. xcache_optimizer on / xcache_readonly_protection no value <--- solved the problem

Top Bottom