XF 1.5 Problems uploading attachments

mcadx

Hi all - we're having problems uploading attachments in more cases than not. It happens on both Windows / Mac / iOS and Android and in numerous browsers. There are no file size limits set and the .htaccess file size limit is set to well above anything we're trying to upload. If I run the images and downsize them a certain amount, they will upload fine in any case. On iOS this requires taking a screenshot and then resizing to remove the black bars on the sides or top.

Running XF 1.5.14.

Any idea on what else I could look into?

There are no error messages. Status bar goes to 100% as expected and then just sits there. Nothing further happens. Clicking reply will create the post without the image.

So this issue only applies to uploading big images? I'd guess there are memory issues then. Is there anything logged in the server error log in XF's control panel?

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'ip_address_old' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
That's the only thing in the error log. It repeats every few weeks or so.

That error won't be related, though it's worth looking into that as well.

Can you submit a ticket from your customer area with admin account details? (To fix the ip_address_old issue, we'll require access to something like phpMyAdmin but that can come later.)

Top Bottom