XF 1.2 Problems regards installing add-ons and updating add-ons

Gardamix

Hello.

Ive moved from a shared hosting to a VPS @ ramnode.com

Ive used one of the guides from linode.com to set up and secure my VPS.

The db and forum works fine, but its when I am trying to install or update an add-on through the add-on installer by resource link I get errors, same as when I am trying to update an add-on.

Code:
Server Error

mkdir(): Permission denied

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    mkdir() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 68
    XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 134
    AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/lawlessmc/public/prison.pw/public/admin.php at line 13

Im also getting these server errors:

Code:
Server Error Logs
Server Error Logs

Delete...
    mkdir(): Permission denied A moment ago - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:68
    Delete...
    mkdir(): Permission denied 19 minutes ago - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:68
    Delete...
    The path "/home/lawlessmc/public/prison.pw/public/sitemap" is not writable. Maybe you need to chmod 777 29 minutes ago - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php:28
    Delete...
    The path "/home/lawlessmc/public/prison.pw/public/sitemap" is not writable. Maybe you need to chmod 777 Yesterday at 2:57 PM - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php:28
    Delete...
    mkdir(): Permission denied Monday at 3:41 AM - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:68
    Delete...
    The path "/home/lawlessmc/public/prison.pw/public/sitemap" is not writable. Maybe you need to chmod 777 Monday at 3:41 AM - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php:28
    Delete...
    fopen(/home/lawlessmc/public/prison.pw/public/data/sitemaps/forums_1.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied

Thanks for every help I can get. Ive just configured the VPS from linode.com guides and uploaded and imported my old forum and database.

Anything else I need to do?
Ive also chmoded the data and interal-data folder to 777

Top Bottom