1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with upgrade to 1.1.0

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by akhi_234, Nov 24, 2011.

1. akhi_234

akhi_234 Member

I am trying to upgrade to 1.1.o. I have uploaded the content of upload folder in the root directory and now i m trying to complete the process and when i went to http://www.homebuyingforum.com/community/install

i am getting this message "The board is currently being upgraded. Please check back later."
    I have checked that all files are uploaded.
  2. akhi_234

akhi_234 Member

it is resolved now.
  3. akhi_234

akhi_234 Member

now i am getting this error in upgrading, please help;

Server Error
    Server Error

Invalid data writer 'XenForo_DataWriter_EmailTemplate' specified
    1. XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/Model/EmailTemplate.php at line 483
    2. XenForo_Model_EmailTemplate->importEmailTemplatesAddOnXml() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/ImportEmailTemplate.php at line 33
    3. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_ImportEmailTemplate->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
    4. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 232
    5. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/61/8430061/html/install/index.php at line 18
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You need to reupload all files.
  5. akhi_234

akhi_234 Member

reuploaded and working fine now, thanks a lot.