1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Header in IE9

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by steveman0018, Feb 4, 2011.

1. steveman0018

steveman0018 New Member

Hello, i have xenforo 1.0 RC2 for my forum and when i tried it for the first time on IE9, my logo is all messed up. I have IE 7 and 8 on my other computers and it shows fine. What can i do to fix this for IE 9 users. My entire template was done using the style properties and thats how i did my logo.

Attached Files:

2. steveman0018

steveman0018 New Member

i have tried everything to my knowledge and dont know why ie9 is doing this. there no outdated templates and it works fine on ie 7, ie8, firefox, and chrome.
  3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

4. steveman0018

steveman0018 New Member

I tried doing the resize of the logo as was mentioned in that link and that did not fix it. I found out that if my page width matched the width of my logo, it would mess it up. My logo is 990px long. If i set the page width to that it would be messed up. If i set the page width to 991 and 992px long, it still be the same. If i set the page width to 993px, it would correct the issue and everything would look fine.. It confuses me and i wish all browsers would just stick with the same way they display stuff
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You and every other developer and designer ;)
    Junior likes this.