XF 1.5 Problem with changing the name of prefixes

Dadparvar

Hi,

All my forum content is moved from my vbullein to my xenforo. And I had some prefixes in my vb and many of threads were using them and are using now too.
But when I want to change the name of those prefixes that came from my vb, it doesn't change. But when I create new prefix, and change its name, its ok. Any Idea on how to solve it?
Update: It seems it changes in user side, but it doesn't change it in admin panel.

Regards,
Hamed

If you update the name of the prefix in the ACP, it should update everywhere.

Is that not happening?
It change in user side, but in ACP (in list of prefixes) nothing change. But when I press edit, in that form everything is ok.
It may be that the phrases have been translated. Editing the phrase changes the master version. The phrases are thread_prefix_<number>
I checked the phrases. There everything is ok as I change. But I don't know why the list of prefixes are not changing.

I don't really understand what you mean by it is changing in the user side but not in the ACP.

How are you changing the prefix names from the front end?

I don't really understand what you mean by it is changing in the user side but not in the ACP.

How are you changing the prefix names from the front end?
I don't mean that.
When I change their name, then the users see the new names next to threads, and its ok.
But in this list (/admin.php?thread-prefixes/) they are still with their old names.

For example: users don't see {} around these prefixes
1.webp
But there are {} around its name in ACP (in its old name they were around it)
2.webp

I would still assert that it's language/translation related, as it looks like you're using a different language in the control panel.

However, your control panel is also entirely different looking, so I assume there are various add-ons installed which may be relevant.

I would still assert that it's language/translation related, as it looks like you're using a different language in the control panel.

However, your control panel is also entirely different looking, so I assume there are various add-ons installed which may be relevant.
I have admin style system add-on and so a new template for my admin panel.
But even when I disable it, the problem is still there.
These are list of my add-ons. And I Use English as my admin panel language.
3.webp

And you have confirmed the phrases aren't translated in any languages? You should go to the phrase list and view the thread prefix phrases in every language you have installed.

And you have confirmed the phrases aren't translated in any languages? You should go to the phrase list and view the thread prefix phrases in every language you have installed.
Great! Thanks. Solved.
"every language" was the key to solve it. I was checking just one of my languages, but in second languages its been translated.
Great Support! (y)

Top Bottom