Problem BoardUrl Name

Enguerran A

Hello,

I have a huge problem with the board url thing :/ Yesterday I failed this thing and deleted everything in the textbox. I was also using subdomains by Waindigo (which is a good addon =P) but I don't know if there is something related.

By the way I can't set an url in the textbox because it tells me that what I type isn't an url ...
Here is a picture of the problem I have. Url is hidden because I want this website to be secret until the day he's finished =R

Is this the text box for your license here on XenForo?

You may want to open a support ticket if it is

cc @Ashley
Nah it's from the ACP, the BoardUrl option when you have to set a name for your forum and some other things.

Yesterday my whole forum was offline due to the fact that this field was blank (that's the thing I failed). For example, when I was writing that : 'mysite.com/forums/', Gchrome was opening 'forums/' which is not a valid url xD

I think it must be add-on related.

There is no HTML5 validators on any options fields in the Admin CP and that screenshot very much so indicates an error thrown by one of these validators. I've tried entering all sorts of garbage in my own Admin CP and it accepts anything.

Therefore my conclusion is this validation is added by an add-on.

Nah it's from the ACP, the BoardUrl option when you have to set a name for your forum and some other things.

Yesterday my whole forum was offline due to the fact that this field was blank (that's the thing I failed). For example, when I was writing that : 'mysite.com/forums/', Gchrome was opening 'forums/' which is not a valid url xD
All you had to do is go to the destination url (where you uploaded the files), log in, and enter the info. Done.

Example: You uploaded the files to root/filenamehere.php

you enter domain.com/filenamehere.php

There is no HTML5 validators on any options fields in the Admin CP and that screenshot very much so indicates an error thrown by one of these validators.
That field does have an HTML5 validator (in 1.2.2 at least). I added it because we expect the http part and I ran into one situation where a user actually had a leading space (which was very subtle).

Top Bottom