XF 1.2 Problem after upgrading to 1.2.1

Hello. After i upgraded my forum from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1 i got a problem. After i was finished upgrading, every page i tried to go to, inside the forum was blank. I was not allowed to do the /install at all.

Every page i tries to go to inside the www.serr.no/xenforo just gives me this;
8f7bnp.jpg

Even the /install is just like the first picture.

What can i do for getting it working again? I dont know what to do. It's very important that it works though, since it's one of Norways biggest ragecomic-site www.artige.no's Minecraft Server Forum.

I know my english isn't good though, but i keep it being better.

I suspect you're getting an error but it's hidden because of PHP settings. There may be details in your server's error logs.

However, I would recommend reuploading the files to see if that helps. You can try adding this to config.php, though it might not help: (the error may be before that)
Code:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

I do not have access to the web server, just the FTP. If it's something inside the /xenforo root, tell me.
Are you running on a shared host, VPS or dedicated server? I'm assuming you use cPanel or some other panel for accessing your server area. If you do not have access to the log files (sounds like you are either on a fully managed server or a shared host) then you will need to contact the hosting company and see if they can get them for you. cPanel has (if I remember correctly - it's been a year since I used it) the ability to check the web server log.
Also, make sure that the ownership of the files are correct.

@RockThatClock, just thought of one more thing... make sure that you don't have an empty (or any) index.html file in your /xenforo directory. By default, the web servers generally will server an index.htm/html before index.php.

It works again. Thanks Brogan!

Just a note, sounds like you may have uploaded in the wrong format and the charset encoding went haywire.

For future reference, was there an 'error_log' file in the forum root? That's where PHP errors are logged normally. They're normally always logged, even if not displayed...

Try downloading the .zip and uploading the files again.

I wouldn't recommend Filezilla, it is very error prone.

Really? I've never had any issue with FileZilla...

Top Bottom