Fixed Cache problem after upgrade 1.5.5

Klaudius

Hi guys,

I have this problem with the cache after the upgrade to 1.5.5

-------------

An exception occurred: Il forum richiesto non è stato trovato. in /home/wzlryriv/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 1359

XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1401
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 556
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_updateContainerPostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 440
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/TagHandler/Thread.php at line 78
XenForo_TagHandler_Thread->updateContentTagCache() in XenForo/Model/Tag.php at line 570
XenForo_Model_Tag->rebuildTagCache() in XenForo/Deferred/TagRecache.php at line 50
XenForo_Deferred_TagRecache->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 147
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::_addDefaultParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 185
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 61
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderError() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 593
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/wzlryriv/public_html/admin.php at line 13

---------

In this situation I can't install the new style Tellurium :(

The error appears to be: "The forum requested was not found".

I think we may have seen this before -- content tags appear to be involved here. Have you ever imported tags from vBulletin or another tags add-on to XF 1.5?

If so, this could be a factor.

Hi Chris, I have never imported nothing.

If can be useful, I use XenTag add-on and yesterday after the upgrade of XF I have also upgraded this add-on and the error happened for the first time

Sure - but with regards to importing you previously used the Xen Tag add-on, presumably before content tags were added to XenForo (in 1.5). So effectively, some of the tags you have in your database may have been created in the Xen Tag add-on prior to XF 1.5? If so, then this is actually part of the issue. There is orphaned data in your database. There are apparently tags in your database which effectively belong to content which no longer exists, such as a deleted forum.

It might be worth reporting that to the author of that add-on.

That said, we have made some changes in XF 1.5.6 to workaround this issue which should effectively bypass this error.

If this issue is preventing the execution of add-on and style rebuilds then until XF 1.5.6 is released, a manual code edit is required.

Open the file library/XenForo/Discussion/Definition/Thread.php and find:
PHP:
$dw= XenForo_DataWriter::create('XenForo_DataWriter_Forum', $errorHandler);
return $dw;

Replace this with:
PHP:
$dw= XenForo_DataWriter::create('XenForo_DataWriter_Forum', $errorHandler);
if ($dw->setExistingData($containerId))
{
   return $dw;
}
else