Browser issue Pressing enter in Android keyboard hides the keyboard

good thing is that editor mode is not a saved preference in account. so you can have the rich editor on pc and basic editor on the phone.

This started with me. But it doesn't happen on another same phone. I messed up the sensor settings then it started
SAmsung A5-6

See above:

and

yup. the ticket had suggestion of a hot fix release and not wait for regular release schedule. not sure if chrome developers showed interest in doing that. but it's likely that the fix would be included in next release of chrome stable on android whenever it drops.

Indications were that it was being merged into M85 which is the current stable branch so presumably it will appear the next time they do a hot fix release. They mentioned a “re-spin next week” so hopefully we’ll see it some time this week 🤞

The update doesn't appear to have rolled out to me yet, but as we have 2 reports that the update is out and fixes the issue, I'll move this to resolved.

If you still have the issue, confirm whether you have the new release yet (85.0.4183.101 - the 101 at the end being the most relevant) and if not, you can either check for an update or you may just have to wait until it gets rolled out to you.

Top Bottom