Pre sales question

I was thinking of maybe a Joomla bridge.
I just got Joomla running as a seperate review page.
There is no bridge for IPB to anything that I could find.
IP.Content is worthless unless you're a coder. I dont have time to code nor am I a coder.

Thanks Peggy,
Im really looking forward to a fully function solution to IPB and I really dont want to go to VB. Ive been doing some reading.
This software (XenForo) looks so clean and its smooth and fast. I like it.

Any idea when there might be a CMS?

use wordpress and the member integration. Xen/Wordpress makes vb4 and all the badly coded CMS's look like what they are, a joke. You'll be waiting a long time for an actual xenforo CMS developed by xenforo, as they are focused on making a forum product first and foremost.

Thanks for the answers everyone.
You all have convinced me to stay as far away from VB as I can, I guess it was always in the back of my mind after doing some research and asking questions on the VB presales forum. Hard to get answers over there and that kinda scared me. Then when I heard about xenforo and the history, well, you know.
Anyway, I choose Jommla over WP for our front page, (is it ok to show a link?). Do you think there may be a xf/joom bridge?

There is no CMS yet, and likely won't be until after the gold version is released.

However, you can check out the WP bridge in the add-ons section, as well as this add-on.

That kinda sounds like you know something's in the works and that once xf goes gold they might start working on the cms module for xf.

That would be exciting news.

Top Bottom