Pre Sales Question

PikkonMG

I know their is a converter for vBulletin 3.6 | vBulletin 3.7/3.8 | vBulletin 4.x

Is there a migration tool for VB5 in the works? I recently took over a community that is running VB5 and I can't stand it. It's most broken forum suite I have ever laid eye's on.

I know IPB has a migration tools but i'd prefer to go with xenForo over IPB.

I know their is a converter for vBulletin 3.6 | vBulletin 3.7/3.8 | vBulletin 4.x

Is there a migration tool for VB5 in the works? I recently took over a community that is running VB5 and I can't stand it. It's most broken forum suite I have ever laid eye's on.

Sometimes pay for a third party service to convert from vb5 to xf will be cheaper than buy an IPB licence

IPS only has a working converter for 3.4. One of the main reasons I am now on Xenforo.

IPS only has a working converter for 3.4. One of the main reasons I am now on Xenforo.
From IPB's site.

vBulletin 5
We CAN convert

vBulletin to IP.Board

Custom BBCode
Custom Profile Fields
Emoticons
Forums
Forum Moderators
Friends
Groups
Ignored Users
Members
Member Passwords
Personal Messages
Polls
Post Reputation
Profile Photos (Avatars)
Ranks
Topics
Warning Logs

We CANNOT convert

vBulletin to IP.Board

Announcements
Profile Comments
Topic Ratings
Topic/Forum Subscriptions

Notice he said "working".. I believe there has been some issues with the vBulletin converters - especially for converting to the 4.x line.
Correct, the only converter that works is the converter for the 3.4 line. The 4.1 converter is non-functioning. My site was 4.1. There is no working converter to import anything into 4.1. And Yet, Xenforo has a converter to import a 4.1 IPS forum into XF.

Top Bottom