Post your desktop!

Full desktop setup

Though currently I only have one monitor so I flick between these, I do sometimes set it up with 2-3 montors and just have one hidden at t time which can slide on pushing the rest left/right... I plan (when money prevails) to get 4 permenant monitor setup with this... though I rarely use desktop 4...

Hey look it's me @ the skype chat and a cool picture by Lucas.

Gotta admit that this is now becoming a little more intimate..... I mean some people spend more time with their desktops than their missus!
My desk has matured over the years to a simple picture and a couple of useful widgets (used to be full of crud and detritis).
The Piccy is of the entrance to one of my favourite walks in the Lakes, just outside of Buttermere, this area is where I love to be, where everything good that has happened to me has happened :) I love the lakes. Bless Wainwright.

Butter.jpg

You don't get bored looking at the same woman every day, every week, every year?
I actually have 4 high def pictures of her that rotate every 30 minutes. It doesn't bore me at all, ever. That's just pure beauty whether man or nature made. :)

These are the four wallpapers I am currently using. Some of them had to be stretched to fit properly but look excellent on my monitors none the less.

Attachments

• 46678.webp
    46678.webp
    102 KB · Views: 50
  • Gatetrium_by_AntikerSG_P.webp
    Gatetrium_by_AntikerSG_P.webp
    389.8 KB · Views: 29
  • legacy_of_the_ancients_by_AntikerSG_P.webp
    legacy_of_the_ancients_by_AntikerSG_P.webp
    137.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Sunrise_by_AntikerSG_P.webp
    Sunrise_by_AntikerSG_P.webp
    156.3 KB · Views: 23
Post your current desktop, maybe we can consider it August's desktops (that's how they do it on forums, right? Plus I haven't started any threads here at XenForo, I got to make one!)

Edit: Yep, I posted is as an image... I just love how XenForo shrinks/extends the image. :D
I'm going to skip reading the rest of this thread for now, and say ZOMFG ANOTHER HON PLAYER!!!!!

I would post mine except its nothing more than my daily task list and schedule. It dynamically changes at midnight to the next day's stuff, and I can edit on the fly. A nice little piece of software that I've been writing and adding to as time goes on. It may end up as a nice commercial product for me someday. :D

Top Bottom