Post breathtaking pictures!

IcEWoLF

I have a thread going on my forums and I thought it would be nice to create such thread here as well...

Rules:
Only post High Quality images!
Please 3 images per post, this will help avoid page spams and quicker page loading!

I'll start this off!

wallpaper-1266564-jpg.7568

1015283_10200116322413036_1427028939_o.jpg

wallpaper-874238-jpg.9737

Quality isn't the best on the best, but not exactly easy to take without a tripod and the necessary high zoom
DSCN1224.webp

DSCN1225.webp

Sunset somewhere in the mediterrean sea, taken from aboard a cruise ship
DSCN0395.webp

From my recent vacation to the Gulf Coast. Hard to tell from a crudy cell phone camera, but it was a breathtaking sunrise that morning.

beach3.webp

Here are some I like - the island we are on (RI) is emerald green due to microclimates - sometimes it's so green it almost hurts the eyes! I think all of you from the UK, Ireland, etc. can relate.
DSC_0078.webp

This is a sunset on our bay from my rowboat - not enhanced, those were the actual colors
IMG_0054.webp

And here is a gulf coast sunset in florida - another pic that is not hardly enhanced
P1010238.webp

The site were I get the pictures from , in my opinion, is the best site, ever(!), for wallpapers. I'm not sure a lot of people know of this site, I go often just to be amaze!

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/downloads/date/any/

There... now the secret is out...:censored:

Excellent stuff and thanks for the link. (y) I now have a new backdrop but will post it here also since the image is really something else. (Below)

Cheers for that @IcEWoLF I'll be applying that one when I finished drooling over this one. :)

02154_standalonecleanwallpaper_1920x1080.webp

Top Bottom