Poor xenforo community

rag_gupta

I liked one thing about the Mybb people. Always somebody replied. A staff would always.

However I like the powerful forum software xenForo with latest features. I purchased vBulletin one for $249, but here $140 one is much better. For example support of all social logins but only Facebook in VB.

Support is not good here. Xenforo staff wait to grab opportunity so as to shirk their responsibility ASAP to help the paid customers like us. They talk much too less. Else we may fire another question to them.

If I don't get answers here don't know where to go!

If you require a guaranteed response from a staff member then you can submit a ticket.

This is a community support forum and although we try to respond as much as possible, we do have to prioritise other things such as support tickets and development.

I liked one thing about the Mybb people. Always somebody replied. A staff would always.

However I like the powerful forum software xenForo with latest features. I purchased vBulletin one for $249, but here $140 one is much better. For example support of all social logins but only Facebook in VB.

Support is not good here. Xenforo staff wait to grab opportunity so as to shirk their responsibility ASAP to help the paid customers like us. They talk much too less. Else we may fire another question to them.

If I don't get answers here don't know where to go!

Are you on drugs or is this a joke?

Support here is excellent. Both, of other experienced users and of the staff. Each time when I had a question, it was answered within 24 hours by both, members and staff incl. Mike etc. And I have often questions.... :oops:

@rag_gupta I just went through some of posts and most got answers and suggestions!

I’d say this community is one of the best I’ve been involved with! If someone doesn’t answer me I don’t assume no one cares I’d assume the answer is possibly here if you know how to search for it! Also I would assume everyone here has a regular 9-5 job and are not always somewhere they can answer every question and yes some of the forums posts get buried after a few days.

Err.. What? Support here has been top notch, both by the community and by staff.

While there are random threads with questions that might fall through cracks (i've seen this most with small styling-related questions), there are sometimes bigger priorities as stated (can't answer every little programming or styling question) and ticket responses has always been excellent!

Top Bottom