Polish language pack for XenForo 2.x

Polish language pack for XenForo 2.x [Paid] 2.2.13 and older

No permission to buy (€8.99)

dave3

dave3 submitted a new resource:

Polish language pack for XenForo 2.x - Polish language pack for XenForo 2.x

Hello, people!

I have spent a lot of time to bring XenForo this language pack and now I am pleased to inform you, that the most of translation is done.

This translation contains:

• everything that users can see, additional pages (terms and rules, privacy policy), bb-code editor, time and dates, messages, reminders, smiles, system errors etc.
  • moderator tools,
  • most of administration control panel and its tools,
  • no machine translation! This language pack has been tested in...

Read more about this resource...

dave3 updated Polish language pack for XenForo 2.x with a new update entry:

Polish language pack 1.2

Hello,

A newer update pack for polish language has been released! This release pack has been marked as version 1.2.

As you may know, the translation is not done yet, but in this update I have translated another phrases (mainly in administration control panel), corrected some mistakes and updated many outdated phrases, that you might saw under Nieaktualne frazy (outdated phrases) in your ACP.

A feedback from you is always welcome. Today I will start to send an update to all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Polish language pack 1.3

Hello,

new post, now update! Today I released a next update for polish language pack that is already compatible with the latest XenForo.

In this update I have fixed many phrases and updated these located inside of admin control panel.

This update is free to the customers that have already bought the package and they should be already informed about it per email I sent.

If you need any assistance, please let me know.

Greetings.

Polish language pack 1.5

Hello World,

again and again I am updating this beautiful language pack for our... beautiful polish language :) . In this version I have updated the "outdated pharses" that may appear after updating to latest XenForo version. Moreover, I have fixed some small mistakes and senses of some words and sentences.

This update is free to everybody who has bought the language pack and it has been already sent to our customers.

Greetings!

Top Bottom