So I just want to know... That XenForo.... Would never do this to their customers?!TheVisitors on Internet Brands / vBulletin Forum said:Skimlinks and VerticalResponse
So they've added adware and spam into the core product. Nice going Internet Brands.
1) Internet Brands decided to rely on a 3rd party product, rather then code something
2) Internet Brands decided we should be paying a 3rd party provider to use the product we already paid for from Internet Brands (vBulletin)
3) Security software does not like their 3rd party service provider (some individuals will get a warning or not even be able to access the 3rd party provider's site).
4) Use of their services (the 3rd party provider) has been blocked by some mail servers and by association, your community could also be blocked or classified as spam.
5) Some of the ads by Skimlinks have been flagged by security software, so using it can also get your site flagged
A job well done Internet Brands.
(The quote is from a post I made on vBulletin's Support Site)