I am the owner of Audioholics.com. We have an active forum community with over 57k members, with over 75k threads and 850k posts.
We are currently using VBulletin 3.8.4 with VBSEO, but are experiencing loading issues that we can't resolve. I was thinking about moving to Vbulletin 4.0 but heard it has many issues.
Xenforo looks like a great option but I have many concerns:
- Is there anyone from Xenforo that we can hire to install and move us from Vbulletin to Xenoforo?
- Would be be able to beta test before going live?
- Will page redirects be handled properly?
- Can you guarantee successful importation of all our users, account info and posts/threads?
- Does Xenforo do SEO automatically to optimize urls and indexing on the search engines?
- We've done some customization of avatars, logos and embedded 120 x 50 banners top of site on every page. Can this also be done on Xenforo?
I can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to the possibility of moving away from Vbulletin to this potentially great new software option. Thanks for listening.