Plans on Porting Shoutboxes to XenForo?

Offtopic, but ...
will be there xFShout from DBTech ?
Certainly will be =), it's the first thing we plan to port. Hoping that Kier and Mike might see fit to give us an unpolished beta so we can have it ready for release along with the XF beta for you guys. If not it'll be out within a few weeks of the release =)

We plan on porting all of our mods that wouldn't be replicating default functionality, hopefully before the years end. We'll also be developing new mods based around the wants and needs of XenForo users of course. Everyone on the team is a big fan of Kier & Mike and of XenForo.

I'm not a member so I can't view the screenshots, etc.
How does this shoutbox differ from chat?

Never mind, I've just seen that it's a paid for add-on and isn't what I'm after.
I'll wait for a free one to come along.

Nice site, but i hate forums that make an entire forum just for posting one thread with rules in it.
Why is that? it's not the wild wild west though :D

Those guys are just super, you actually chat with the developer one-o-one if you have a problem, or have a special need.

Have you clicked on the product tab - Lite product ? I think you need to signup first (facebook option is available I think)

I must say they have the leanest and cleanest mods for VB and we expect the same when they work with XF.

Why is that? it's not the wild wild west though :D

Those guys are just super, you actually chat with the developer one-o-one if you have a problem, or have a special need.

Have you clicked on the product tab - Lite product ? I think you need to signup first (facebook option is available I think)

I must say they have the leanest and cleanest mods for VB and we expect the same when they work with XF.
Are lines 2-4 directed at me or just the first line?

It's going to be great to create modifications in general with jQuery to handle most of it :). I'd rather have products created from scratch than ported. Different principles, different code, different optimisations.

Certainly will be =), it's the first thing we plan to port. Hoping that Kier and Mike might see fit to give us an unpolished beta so we can have it ready for release along with the XF beta for you guys. If not it'll be out within a few weeks of the release =)

We plan on porting all of our mods that wouldn't be replicating default functionality, hopefully before the years end. We'll also be developing new mods based around the wants and needs of XenForo users of course. Everyone on the team is a big fan of Kier & Mike and of XenForo.
Would be cool to have a sidebar shout box option too ;)

Top Bottom