XF 1.1 Phpbb3 importer doens't work for me

Robby

Hello,

I have tried all day to import a phpbb forum but i always get this message:
Evrything can be found and is in place....
Error
  • The table prefix or database name is not correct.
  • The attachments directory could not be found.
  • The avatars directory could not be found.

Your forum seems fine if it's the one in your signature.

However, the errors you reported in your first post are definitely because the data that you provided isn't correct. You likely need to provide the full paths to both directories. The also you could connect with the DB info you gave, but it can't find phpBB data there.

Your forum seems fine if it's the one in your signature.

However, the errors you reported in your first post are definitely because the data that you provided isn't correct. You likely need to provide the full paths to both directories. The also you could connect with the DB info you gave, but it can't find phpBB data there.
No, this is the testlink: http://www.robbydeletter.info/xenforo/
The credentials are correct because the forum works on phpbb here-->http://www.robbydeletter.info/phpbb3/
I used the same database name, pasword etc.

Well, your XenForo config.php doesn't have the correct details, as this is your error at the test board:
Access denied for user 'robbydel_robby'@'localhost' to database 'robbydel_xenrelatie'

But regarding phpBB, I'm not saying that your credentials are incorrect as you would get a different error then. Either you specified the wrong database or table prefix as specified. It couldn't find your <prefix>users table.

data
Well, your XenForo config.php doesn't have the correct details, as this is your error at the test board:

But regarding phpBB, I'm not saying that your credentials are incorrect as you would get a different error then. Either you specified the wrong database or table prefix as specified. It couldn't find your <prefix>users table.
database is correct and i tried prefix _phpbb and phpbb_

You can see your phpBB prefix in your phpBB config.php file.
Ok prefix problem solved but wich path for Custom Avatar Path and Attachment Path when the forum is on:
www.robbydeletter.info/phpbb3 I tried: /phpbb3//images/avatars/upload but doent work getting error: The source database connection details are not correct: Access denied for user 'robbydel_robby'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

It's not /public_html because that's not what is actually on your server -- that's just your FTP path because it's "chrooted". Based on what you've shown so far, you can probably use ../phpbb3/images/avatar/upload

It's not /public_html because that's not what is actually on your server -- that's just your FTP path because it's "chrooted". Based on what you've shown so far, you can probably use ../phpbb3/images/avatar/upload
tried this also and still the same...
when i see my path in filezille i have this: /phpbb3/images/avatar/upload
i copy it to the importer and still it gives it's not the right path

when i enter the two dots i get this:

Import Data: phpBB 3.0
  1. This step cannot be run yet.
  2. This step cannot be run yet.
  3. This step cannot be run yet.
  4. This step cannot be run yet.
  5. This step cannot be run yet.
  6. This step cannot be run yet.
  7. This step cannot be run yet.
  8. This step cannot be run yet.
  9. This step cannot be run yet.
  10. Complete Import...

There are buttons you can click at the top. You have to run the import in order...

now i wanna try it on my real forum and i get this:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '16' for key 'PRIMARY'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 580
  8. XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1160
  9. XenForo_Model_Import->importCategory() in XenForo/Importer/PhpBb3.php at line 1389
  10. XenForo_Importer_PhpBb3->_importForumTree() in XenForo/Importer/PhpBb3.php at line 1337
  11. XenForo_Importer_PhpBb3->stepForums() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  12. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
  14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
  15. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  16. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  17. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/robbydel/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

Did you tell it to retain IDs? It mentions that you can't do that if you have existing data. You'll need to revert to a backup and redo the import.

Top Bottom