1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 phpbb3 import - Server Error

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Hilmer, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Hilmer

Hilmer Active Member

two weeks ago I imported without any problems.

Now I have costumized the Xenforo a little and I want to do the final import.

In the Import Threads and Posts I get the following error:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '4' for key 'PRIMARY'
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
    5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
    6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
    7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 580
    8. XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1462
    9. XenForo_Model_Import->importThread() in XenForo/Importer/PhpBb3.php at line 1789
    10. XenForo_Importer_PhpBb3->stepThreads() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
    11. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
    12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
    13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
    14. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /volume1/web/hilmer_koch/forum/admin.php at line 13
    Any surgestions?
    All the best
    Morten

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Are you trying to reimport on top of the old data?

Did you check the retain IDs option?

3. Hilmer

Hilmer Active Member

Jep I did, and that may be the reason. I made a few users and post to test.

I I will now try to delete the threads and users and import again.

Thanks for the extreme fast support Brogan. I really appreciate your help.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

5. Hilmer

Hilmer Active Member

I read that great guide first time I imported - just forgot it this time..
    Everything is working now - Thanks for your help.