Question / help request

Hello everyone,

I've had a license for Xenforo for about two years now, but I haven’t used it yet. I have a forum that runs on phpBB and now I am finally considering switching to Xenforo.

Question/request for help with forum conversion:

I wanted to try importing from phpBB and I probably have something wrong in the database, because the import does not go through and ends with an error during the process, probably related to the database. Is there anyone who could possibly help me take a look at it and advise me? The database is approximately 193 MB and it is possible that there will be some mess in it, bad column settings, I don’t know… The forum has been running for ten years from version phpBB 2.x to currently 3.3.5.

Question about the feature:

I urgently need to be able to sort posts in the topic from the newest to the oldest or to have the option for the users to set how they want to sort the posts. Is this possible directly in the system or with some add-on?

Many many thanks in advance for your answers and possible help.

What is the actual error?
PHP:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'notify_report' doesn't have a default value in src\XF\Db\AbstractStatement.php at line 230

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php at line 198

XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php at line 78

XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php at line 96

XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php at line 219

XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src\XF\Import\DataHelper\Moderator.php at line 14

XF\Import\DataHelper\Moderator->importModerator() in src\addons\XFI\Import\Importer\PhpBb.php at line 1158

XFI\Import\Importer\PhpBb->stepModerators() in src\XF\Import\Runner.php at line 244

XF\Import\Runner->runStep() in src\XF\Import\Runner.php at line 61

XF\Import\Runner->run() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\Import.php at line 234

XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 352

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 258

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 115

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 57

XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2590

XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 532

XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom