Duplicate personal message page numers

The only way I can accomplish that is if I decrease the size of my browser.

It seems that's not even not possible with ff26 in windows 7 - it limits how narrow you can make the browser window..this is how narrow I can make the window currently..
asdfasdf.webp

and then even at that the convo page looks like this....
pc2.webp

EDIT:
however what adam posted DOES happen when viewing a single message with lots of pages even at 1920 width (with xenvetana anyways which is not a default style but still at it's max width it does feel like it should be on one line or three with the middle line having the scroll buttons)

Yup, it is a single conversation, but the only way I can do it is in a smaller web browser. Which is entirely to be expected with responsive.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 11.59.58 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 11.59.58 PM.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 4
I'm not resizing the browser though @Jeremy I have it at a full screen on 192 x 1080 screen. At a screen that large (or larger) there should be virtually nothing to wrap around

@EQnoble thanks for confirming this

Using the XenVetana style here if that matters.

edit: also happens on Kitchen Sink and Fixed Width Style

Does not seem to happen on the normal default. This suggest it is a fixed width issue.

Could you invite me into the conversation? I'm not using FF 26 yet, I'm still on 25 but would like to see if this happens when mozilla do release the update. Thanks @Adam Howard

Done. We each need to wait 30 seconds between pm's. This will take a while.

@Mike - off topic .... But the 30 second rule ... really should be lifted for some people (please)

it starts happening at about 780px though on the default style (at least with win7->ff26) and at that width I would rather have the single line page unit and I would prefer it to be that way as a priority over the layout of the linkgroup..it really is nothing but a simple css change

ff.webp pc2.webp

Top Bottom