Persistent Alerts

Persistent Alerts [Paid] 1.3.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Hi there @Xon, I installed your add-on and it works great. However, upon following your FAQ here, I couldn't locate the "xm_persistentalert" field to run the query. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? Thanks in advance for the help!
Apologies, I moved it from the xf_user table to the xf_user_option table. I've updated the FAQ.

Use the following:
Code:
update xf_user_option set xm_persistentalert = 1

Persistent Alert - User Option
If enabled, users will be able to toggle whether or not they're opted in to persistent alerts.
If this is disabled on Admin option, all users are set to enable right?

Beside from:
User Registration & User Alerts Admin option, where else I need to set options for this addon?
Thanks!

Beside from:
User Registration & User Alerts Admin option, where else I need to set options for this addon?
Thanks!
That is all. It just has the 4 options in User Alerts and the 1 option under User Registration.

If this is disabled on Admin option, all users are set to enable right?
When this is set, the individual xm_persistentalert flag is ignored even if it is not set

Reactions: rdn
I forgot if i mentioned this, but the sentence below is different :p Reading that multiple times gave me a headache.

Persistent Alert - Only alert on no unread alerts
Instead of alerting on every reply, only alert if there are unread alerts.

Reactions: Xon
Hi,
Is it possible ta have enabled the option of aggressive email notification for every single reply for a watched forum / thread, regardless of the fact is user has visited the board or not. This feature is very important for my project.

Thanks.
My paid add-on (Persistent Alerts) can do this.

Hi @Xon , do you have any idea when this is going to be ported to XF2? It's something I'm really missing, and it would be good to get it working again as I originally paid for the development of the addon.

Hi Xon,

Hope all is well in your world brother.

How's it looking on getting this ported to XF2?

If there is anything I can do to get it moving forward, I'd be grateful to make a donation?

Please let me know, thank you so much and keep up the great work.

We are truly grateful for you.

Top Bottom