Pending customer

If the style is not compatible with the latest release it's not advisable to use it.

Outdated templates will result in missing functionality and potential errors and unexpected behaviour.

There's another style I'm interested in. Blackend by pixeledit. But, if you click the demo link the theme is nowhere to be found and it was just updated a few weeks ago.

Please advise. Thanks.

There's another style I'm interested in. Blackend by pixeledit. But, if you click the demo link the theme is nowhere to be found and it was just updated a few weeks ago.

Please advise. Thanks.

Unfortunately we've removed all of our free styles from our demo, we need to go in and update some links(they were removed for performance reasons).

A quick search found this site running it:

Russ, any idea when the link will be updated?

No I mean like our free styles were completely removed from our demo site and probably won't be coming back. Because they're free styles anyone with a license can download them and try them out to decide if they really want to use it.

Having too many styles on a site can slow down certain processes on the backend(and we have a lot....)

By updating links I mean removing any links referencing the demo, on here and on our demo board.

The board link I sent above actually is pretty close to the stock Blackend to get you an idea of it.

Top Bottom