Peggy, seriously.......

no no, the whipped cream that I use is made of milk and eggs. No chemicals, lol

Milk and Eggs you say.. hmmmm all these years I have been doing it wrong just using the straight from the cow stuff... dang it, there goes my Master Chef credentials!!!

I just got back from the Supermarket, and in the dairy section right next to the Custard was a newly installed display of a couple of dozen cartons of Egg Nog :|

I wasn't tempted.

I forgot who it was, I think a cousin of mine, made an egg-nog style drink a couple of New Years' ago. It had no eggs in it, and little alcohol, but was quite tasty. It was apt to having a very delicious pumpkin pie, if you're into pumpkin pie. Heavy cream, frapped cooked and sweetened pumpkin, fresh ground spices, and a blend of some brandy and port.

I forgot who it was, I think a cousin of mine, made an egg-nog style drink a couple of New Years' ago. It had no eggs in it, and little alcohol, but was quite tasty. It was apt to having a very delicious pumpkin pie, if you're into pumpkin pie. Heavy cream, frapped cooked and sweetened pumpkin, fresh ground spices, and a blend of some brandy and port.

:D to qualify as an EGGnog ... it MUST have raw eggs :D

Eggs are fine.... cooked............ in things :p

I wouldn't eat or drink raw eggs (even though we don't have the egg bacteria issue you guys have in the USA, and I only buy organic free range eggs) I don't want to drink them raw lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Egg-nog style is the same as saying egg-nog like. It doesn't have to be the same verbatim, just like how synthetic-oil is like real oil, but it isn't the same. Make sense?

Top Bottom