Resource icon

Password Tools 2.3.5

No permission to download
Notes
  • I plan to port this to XF2.
  • I'm not interested in implementing password expiry rules as they are a pain from a user's perspective.
    • Forced password resets maybe.
  • I am interested in integration with pwned passwords support (optional).

Got this in the Browser Console:
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (HTTP/2.0 404) (zxcvbn.js.map, line 0)
Link is: https://www.mywebsite.com/js/KL/PasswordTools/zxcvbn.js.map

@Freelancer try downloading the 2.2.1 again, I think I've removed what is triggering that

I also had a similar issue and was going to report it, but your last update just fixed it. On my registration page I have a Location: entry that gets auto-populated via another add-on and it was preventing it from being populated. Your last update fixed it so it must have been connected to the other guys issue too.

Reactions: Xon
Small bug report:
Code:
Enforce password complexity for admins
When a user sets a user's password enforce the password complexity ruleset

Shouldn't that be "When an ADMIN sets a user's password"? Anyway thanks for keeping it maintained :)

What do you mean by numerical styling?
Uhm, XenForo number formatting can be configured, such as thousand separators and decimal separators. So there doesn't appear "3000000" but "3.000.000" in germany or "3,000,000" in US cultures

I tried this addon again. There are 4 thick lines under the password field (light skin)
The 'Too Short' message is partly visible. (not vertically centred in the field)

Below is the default (XF1) layout. It looks correct.
Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-04 um 01.07.59.webp
Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-04 um 01.10.45.webp
Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-04 um 01.10.59.webp
Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-04 um 01.11.09.webp

The thick lines are the "password strength meter" if you will. It must be your style that makes the "Too Short" only partially visible.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Top Bottom