Add-on [paid] Upload images to external host via xenforo?

empire

I don't know if this is possible and would love if someone could tell me...

We don't host images on our server, so members have to use other services like photobucket, flickr, imgur, etc. As it is now, members have to upload their photo to their image host and then come back to the forum and link it.

Would it be possible to make an add-on that would let members connect their external image hosting account with our forum so that they could upload images without leaving our site? Is it possible to do this securely?

Thanks! It seems like it's for the forum to host images externally, rather than for members to connect their own accounts, but it makes me think it must be possible.

Hello empire,

I don't know if this is possible and would love if someone could tell me...

We don't host images on our server, so members have to use other services like photobucket, flickr, imgur, etc. As it is now, members have to upload their photo to their image host and then come back to the forum and link it.

Would it be possible to make an add-on that would let members connect their external image hosting account with our forum so that they could upload images without leaving our site? Is it possible to do this securely?

This is possible, Let's start chat for more information. ForumCube

Top Bottom