• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Paid] Update Recent Activites page with Status Updates

Jamie

I have another thread listed here where I wanted to add the Status Update option to the Recent Activities page. You can see a screen shot on that thread of what I am looking for.

During some discussions with some other members we think it would be nice if the comment and like options were listed to the side of each entry very similar to facebook.

Yes, I am trying to minmick Facebook with the quick interactions between the members, while keeping the main forums for deeper discussions. An example: On my site we have a thread called the Fellowship Thread. It's similar to the Off Topic area here where anything and everything is discussed. I would like to get this on the Recent activities page so this thread isn't needed.

I would like the Status Update, Comment/Like options to only show up for registered members.

I would like this mod to be fully integrated into the xf site so it updates without refreshing, and is all hip and cool like xenforo is. :)

I would like the members status updates to be linked to their FB account and/or twitter account. If a member updates on my site it will update on their page. This needs to be an option they can control and turn off or on as they need.

I am willing to pay for this mod. Please message me or post here with your thoughts, questions and opinions on how hard of a mod this would be.

Jamie

No hits or suggestions/comments for this mod request?

I am willing to pay someone to get this working on my site. The price is negotiable, but I can tell you that I am willing to pay a fairly high amount as I think this is something greatly needed for me site.

If you are interested in this mod, please add your support to it and if you are willing and able to work on this mod, message me here or in a PC to get this started.

Thanks!

Jamie

No hits or suggestions/comments for this mod request?

I am willing to pay someone to get this working on my site. The price is negotiable, but I can tell you that I am willing to pay a fairly high amount as I think this is something greatly needed for me site.

If you are interested in this mod, please add your support to it and if you are willing and able to work on this mod, message me here or in a PC to get this started.

Thanks!

Jamie
Old thread but I'll try to get something banged out. Will take me a little time. I'll try to get it done by next week if not sooner.

Thanks Steve!

I have had one coder, outside of xenforo offer to help for a price, with no results, and another coder within xenforo that has offered to help, but his schedule is pretty full I think.

If you can get this done, it would be great and I would pay you for it.

Jamie

No money necessary. If anyone wants to donate for this that is fine but I have no interest in charging for this. I'm going to release it for free as the first addon to my new site that is due to start building this week.

Any donations can be sent to mythotical@live.com

Thanks man! I thought I has found someone, but he just didn't work out.. :confused:

Jamie
It happens, I believe in having few add-ons out there but good ones and/or big ones. That is what I think makes a coder known, not the quantity but quality.

All finished. I will get things cleaned up and maybe do a thing or two to it before I package and release.

Top Bottom