Help with Status update code

ArnyVee

Jamie, I didn't notice one but did you setup a 'paid request' thread asking for this to be done yet?

Jamie

No, I haven't Between work keeping me busy with 60 hour work weeks and not really having time to work on the site I haven't done much in the last couple of months.

I can and will gladly post something up as a For Hire post. If you have any suggestions on how it should work post it here for PC me.

Jamie

Jamie

Hey Guy,

No one here has responded to that open thread, so I have gone out and hired a coder to handle this for me. He works full time and this is a side project so it might take a little longer than normal, but he is local to my area, reasonable priced and can handle the request.

I will give you more details as we get closer to a working add on and I will share it with you when it's complete.

Jamie

Claudio

Hey Guy,

No one here has responded to that open thread, so I have gone out and hired a coder to handle this for me. He works full time and this is a side project so it might take a little longer than normal, but he is local to my area, reasonable priced and can handle the request.

I will give you more details as we get closer to a working add on and I will share it with you when it's complete.

Jamie
Hi Jamie,

What about this?