1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on [PAID] Better Status Update Widget

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by =MGN=RedEagle, Jul 6, 2014.

1. =MGN=RedEagle

=MGN=RedEagle Well-Known Member

Hi guys!

I love the status update widget that comes with [bd] Widget Framework.

I would love however to make the following modifications:
    • Ability to have a full-width version (Essential)
    • Ability to post this full width version at the top of the forum node list, resent activity page or new posts page (Essential), it is already possible.
    • A status update bar above the widget that looks one with the widget itself (Essential)
    • Capture2.PNG
    • Ability to, like and comment on updates (Essential)
    • Stand-alone full page version possibility (Negotiable)
    • When you post a status update, the update should show immediately on the widget under it just like a Facebook post. (Negotiable)
    • Ability to share a post via a share button. When you share a post the content of their post is posted to your wall. (Negotiable)

Works with any theme (Essential)
    Should integrate with BD Widget Framework (Negotiable)

@*******, would you be interested if the rights to resell were kept in your hands?

Please post a quote here if you can help!
  2. =MGN=RedEagle

Thanks for the messages guys! Keep sending them along with quotes.
  3. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Let me get in touch with Micheal (Dev of Microcart + Others) and i will get back to you.. He's having issues with his ISP so i am having trouble getting a hold of him myself.. But he is the #1 Dev in my mind.
  4. =MGN=RedEagle

Thanks so much!
  5. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member