• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Paid Mod] xenShop

Steve,
Signed up - will donate in a couple of weeks when i get paid (Skint till then :( )

I only run a small (220 members but growing) board where i'd be looking at selling and payment via paypal - so if you want me to assist would be only to happy to :)

Cheers
Paul

So, those of use that purchased V1.0 are what, left with whatever remains from the Codium site?

Has our updates run out, do we register at new site as well, and have access to the next versions?

Steve,
Signed up - will donate in a couple of weeks when i get paid (Skint till then :( )

I only run a small (220 members but growing) board where i'd be looking at selling and payment via paypal - so if you want me to assist would be only to happy to :)

Cheers
Paul
I have extended it to 3 weeks since your not the only one that requested the extension.

So, those of use that purchased V1.0 are what, left with whatever remains from the Codium site?

Has our updates run out, do we register at new site as well, and have access to the next versions?
Codiums is still an active site and if you scroll up or go back a page you will see where I explained the situation with that. To answer your question about those who purchased v1, once I get Codiums back up I'll know who has paid for a license and they will get adopted into the new pricing. I know you purchased a license so if you register on http://xenpoints.com I can go ahead and get you situated.

I have provided updates and screenshots on my site: http://xenpoints.com

Thanks Steve - So my understanding is, in 2.0 the shop will inherit the style rather than have a seperate one, is that correct? I just want it to properly fit in with the site rather than feel like it's frankenbolted on. I'll sign up to your site to watch this with a closer eye.

Top Bottom