Add-on [PAID] Looking For Several Addons To Be Developed + Updates

karoshio

Hi all,

I am looking for an experienced programmer to develop several addons for my forum.
I do not have full details on all addons that will be developed so I am looking for someone who knows they will be able to get the job done.
None of the addons will be anything crazy so if you have good experience with PHP/XenForo addons I don't see any of them being an issue.

An example would be something like a way to manage ad text links within the ACP.

Requirements
  • Must have examples of previous work with either PHP or XenForo
  • Must be able to provide live communication(MSN preferred or Skype if necessary).
  • Must be able to provide life time updates on all plugins(Paid).
  • Plugins cannot be released to anyone other than myself and I will own full rights to them.

If you're interested in taking on this job please send me a message with some examples of your work and your hourly rates.

Hi all,

I am looking for an experienced programmer to develop several addons for my forum.
I do not have full details on all addons that will be developed so I am looking for someone who knows they will be able to get the job done.
None of the addons will be anything crazy so if you have good experience with PHP/XenForo addons I don't see any of them being an issue.

An example would be something like a way to manage ad text links within the ACP.

Requirements
  • Must have examples of previous work with either PHP or XenForo
  • Must be able to provide live communication(MSN preferred or Skype if necessary).
  • Must be able to provide life time updates on all plugins(Paid).
  • Plugins cannot be released to anyone other than myself and I will own full rights to them.

If you're interested in taking on this job please send me a message with some examples of your work and your hourly rates.
Send me a Pm, Explain what your looking for.

Top Bottom