1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shopping Cart Integration to be developed

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by ibaker, Feb 23, 2014.

1. ibaker

ibaker Well-Known Member

There are a lot of XF users that want to have a powerful shopping cart addon and there are a lot of users of a shopping cart called CS-Cart that want to have an integrated forum solution developed.

I have been using CS-Cart for many years now to sell physical and downloaded products and it is extremely powerful with everything that it can do...they even have a free version.

So I have asked a mod developer over at CS-Cart for a price to create an integration mod that will allow for user registration integration between XF and CS-Cart and they have just come back to me with a price of $1,000 which subject to no better offers I am very seriously considering getting done.

What I said to them was:
    So what I want to know is if this would be of interest to any XF owners? I would guess that the bridge would sell for a price say $100 and that it would be maintained with version releases.

I have over the last 10 years continually looked at other shopping cart products and have never found one that has so many built in features and is as powerful as CS-Cart. Have a look yourself at http://www.cs-cart.com/

So would there be a demand for this?