1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenForo Shopping Cart or Cart Integration?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by LenKaiser, Jan 6, 2015.

1. LenKaiser

LenKaiser New Member

Has someone released a XenForo cart or is there a cart integration for XenForo? If there are integrations I'm open to what cart it is as long as it has downloadable product capability. Thanks.

2. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

Xen Product is a 3rd party plugin developed by one of the XenForo core developers (although it's not officially associated with XenForo). I use it to sell my add ons. It's very good. If you aren't selling physical goods, I recommend it for sure.

3. LenKaiser

LenKaiser New Member

Thanks that one looks pretty good! :)

4. imthebest

imthebest Formerly Super120

5. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

6. imthebest

imthebest Formerly Super120

I know I know... just wanted to make it easier to discover for newbies who might get to this thread :)

7. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

I really would like that this amazing addon someday can handle physical products.
    I'm sure that would be a total success.
    As I said to Chris. "stores like Magento, Zencart, Prestashop, are absolutely boring, forums are fun!"

This was the reply of a developer in other forum of some scripts above.. when I asked about the integration of that script with xenForo:
    I'm sure that the forums are better, and I'm pretty sure that if someday xenForo and other forums develop addons to sell physical products, many people (store admins) will change their old, heavy and boring stores to use forums. Including me. of course.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    iTuN3r likes this.
  8. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Lot of forums have their own clothing lines these days including many other items i am pretty sure having option to sell physical items would be really great .

kontrabass, Tim, thedude and 3 others like this.
  9. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

+1.000.000 (y)

10. Kintaro

Kintaro Well-Known Member

My wife just ordered some stuff at www.scrapbook.com. I think is an IPB installation. I would like to do something like that with XenForo!

...but I think that *****Cart's Developer in not all wrong.
    Out there there are eCommerce scripts (I use some of them) with incredible integrations with 3rd party services (postage, re-marketing, mailing etc) and with already developed high level features in the core.

I would like to see integration XenForo integrated with Magento or PrestaShop.

edited: fixed wrong url

11. Stemmy

Stemmy Active Member

totally agree xenforo needs a physical shopping cart

12. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

Been waiting for one for a long time. :(

13. Stemmy

Stemmy Active Member

we have finally created a simple shop using widgets and paypal buttons - see the top of my forum for shop link.

Hopefully something more robust coming soon.

14. Nelson T.

Nelson T. Guest

Something like that would be perfect for us to sell branded T-shirts, hats, mouse pads.

Anyone planning to make one of these? Something simple would be good. Xen is slanted to other than physical products, and their stuff is expensive.

51463 likes this.
  15. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

Professional shopping carts (and attached product catalogues), even open source & free ones, will have users who will pay tens of thousands to have them customise and supported.

16. Tim

Tim Active Member

I'd totally be into a physical goods shopping cart.

17. GeeBee

GeeBee Member

Any developments on physical product shopping carts? If not, is anybody using shopify or magento?

18. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

I think that after XF2 is released we will see some native XF e-commerce store addons, because XF2 will have a payment platform. But that will take some year(s)

Xon and GeeBee like this.
  19. GeeBee

GeeBee Member

Thanks @Alfa1 Looking for something sooner if possible

20. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member