Full shopping cart is coming

Yes I agree, support would be limited to my knowledge and I was hoping that the community would help each other. The main issues that users have with addons are the different styles being used whereas this addon is not impacted by styles and I believe no general settings would also impact the addon...it just simply works in my instance. It works completely error free on a standard xf and cs-cart install. It also works error free on my own site with over 20 addons installed and an individually developed style including a massively edited menu system. I also have several other addons that I had developed for my own site that were developed prior to the installation of this addon

The only addon I know off that has an issue is the Multi Site addon. I have xf in the root and the shop in a folder off the root. I also have a shop only domain www.clearprop.com.au that has a redirect to the shop folder on www.recreationalflying.com.

The addon also has an update sync to ensure existing XF registrations are also registered in the shop when the addon is installed to an existing XF install.

Top Bottom