• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[paid] Download Script

maidos

My offer is 150 usd but in reference to my own post
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/downloads-plugin.13194/page-3#post-211452

To the coder
i have hopeful expectation that other will also offer their own money for this case. So if i offer 50 usd and member 2 and member 3 offer their price 50 usd respectively, you, the coder will earn 150 usd

To the members
Doesnt need to be 50 usd but any amount is appreciated, the more money you can offer as payment to the coder the likely we attract any coder to code download script (with downloadsII import of course that can import and convert data from vb downloadsII mod to xen download mods)

So help out please

I offer 150 usd
Digital doctor 50 usd
Droidhost offer 25-50 usd
paul offer 30 usd
jadmperry offer 30+ usd

The coder will get paid up to 310 usd

edit: since theres no real work going on nor any real coder working im moving to ipb so im not interested at this offer anymore however i do encouarge everyone to continue to offer their price

Isn't this coming in 1.1?

Not according to Fridays post....

Here are a few features that will be in XenForo 1.1:
  • Right-to-left layout mode for Arabic (etc.) language support
  • Thread prefixes, definable at a per-forum and a per-user group basis
  • Warnings for trouble-making users
  • Ability for members to ignore other members
  • Custom user profile fields
  • Daily statistics
  • Admin CP search
  • Improved admin and moderator logging
  • Additional thread viewing permissions
  • Criteria-based user group promotions
  • A notice system to display messages to your users in certain circumstances

Paul

I'll add another $30 to the pot..... i have no requirements for any backward compatability at this end - as i said in another thread - it's just something nice to have!

For the record, $500 would get me to put this mod to the top of my priority list but would still be a mod I release and charge for (those who put in for the $500 would get it free). Don't know if this is within your budget or anything but this isn't something I have the spare time to do for free, not now at least.

since robbo has difficulties in real life again it seems highly unlikely we see a download anytime soon, since ive been waiting for almost one year for someone to code the mods its getting quite hopeless making me want to sell my license. anyway im raising my paid offer 150 usd now plus droidhost offer 25$ - 50$ and paul 30 usd offer which the coder would earn up to 230 usd. My intention is that if any coder pick up this work, i want this to be freely available to all members, not sure about droidhost and paul though

and TO ALL webmasters who desires a download mod for xenforo please, contribute your offer price too, the more money we can offer to the coder the higher its likely someone will pick this project up and does the work soon

since robbo has difficulties in real life again it seems highly unlikely we see a download anytime soon, since ive been waiting for almost one year for someone to code the mods its getting quite hopeless making me want to sell my license.

The way Addons are created and funded needs to change.
Things aren't progressing.
If it wasn't for XenPorta, LN Blogs, XenMedio, and XenCarta, things would sure seem dead around here.

I don't really want a downloads mod, but i'll chipin +$50 to help see this get done.

The way Addons are created and funded needs to change.
Things aren't progressing.
If it wasn't for XenPorta, LN Blogs, XenMedio, and XenCarta, things would sure seem dead around here.

I don't really want a downloads mod, but i'll chipin +$50 to help see this get done.
thanks alot :), will edit your price on my thread.

Im not sure if this is because of the lawsuit or because xf hasnt the niche that most coders are after.

guys i got contacted by the coders XenCentral Trading System and they are willingly to code the download mods for xf and conversion script. they just need need to be paid first :) bfore the project starts

can we discuss this on pm how we should pay this coder

Top Bottom